[gmx-users] do_dssp

Raghunadha Reddy Burri burri at heineken.chemie.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Jun 3 13:22:16 CEST 2004

Dear gmx-users,

While I am using gromacs 3.2.1,

I have problem in do_dssp, for first time dssp that asking for PATH then I
used setenv

setenv DSSP /usr/local/software/gromacs-3.2.1/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin

next time that going to endless loop, like
.
.
.
.
Selected 0: 'System'
There are 18 residues in your selected group
Opening library file /usr/local/software/gromacs-3.2.1/share/top/ss.map
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Back Off! I just backed up dd3kCOpw to ./#dd3kCOpw.1#

Their is any problem in output file or some where else!!
please give me suggestions to over come this problem

Thank you for your time and consideration

Till Then

Burri