[gmx-users] request

Dinesh Pinisetty dpinis1 at lsu.edu
Sun Jun 6 01:14:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,
            The error when I am calling methanol pdb file 1AMT.pdb is as
follows:

Fatal error: Atom CH3 in residue ACE 1 not found in rtp entry with 3 atoms
while sorting atoms.

Please help me to sort out this problem.
I also expect someone to sort out the problem who tried for Glycerol.What
functions will help me out to set these problems I tried using -una etc but
I was repeatedly getting same errors.

As no one is there to help out and I am new to this field I am troubling
you all,once I understand everything clearly I will no longer trouble you
all for simple things.

Thanks a lot for all of you.I earnestly request someone to help me out in
sorting this problem out.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely
Dinesh.