[gmx-users] why        PRODRG    not    add  the  oxgen of sulphonate group

freda xbcd at eyou.com
Thu Jun 10 05:13:19 CEST 2004

hi
  I am a graduate student in Zhe Jiang university.
  I  use the PRODRG to convert a small molecular contained the sulphonic
acid,
but
the PRODRG won't add the hydrogen to the oxgen of sulphnate group, even if I
add the hydrogen to the oxgen,the PRODRG will delete it.
   I want to know the reason and expect somebody can help me solve this
problem
 tanks

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡

--http://vip.eyou.com
--¿ì¿ìµÇ¼ÒÚÓÊVIPÐÅÏä  ×¢²áÄúÖÐÒâµÄÓû§Ãû