[gmx-users] grompp error

Seonah Kim kim at qtp.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 11 00:32:59 CEST 2004

Hello again, :)

My parallel version of Gromacs works fine with Benchmarks example.

But when I try to test my protein, which is TRPCAGE, I had a error.

prompt> grompp_mpi -np 2 -f md.mdp -c trp_b4md.gro -r trp_b4md.gro -p trp.top -o
trp_md.tpr

checking input for internal consistency...
...ling /usr/bin/cpp
: No such file or directory
cpp exit code: 32512
  -I/scr_2/kim/share/top  trp.top > grompp9mFwqt'
' command is defined in the .mdp file
processing topology...
processing coordinates...
Fatal error: number of coordinates in coordinate file (trp.gro, 198)
             does not match topology (trp.top, 0)

I edit my cpp directory under md.mdp file and also it works with Benchmarks
example. Do you have any idea about this?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Seonah Kim.