[gmx-users] Topology from semiempiricaly optimized structure

Semen Esilevsky yesint4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 16:59:21 CEST 2004

Hi all!
I have a small molecule (a fluorescent probe), which
is optimized on the semiempirical level, so I know the
geometry. As far as I understand the only way to make
a topology for it is to write it by hands using
appropriate atom types and forcefield parameters.
However it seems to be a week of work for ~80 atoms.
Does the program (or script) exists for this routine
task?

Thank you in advance,
Semen