[gmx-users] Topology from semiempiricaly optimized structure

Yiannis ioannis.nicolis at free.fr
Mon Jun 14 19:25:34 CEST 2004

Hello,
from my experience the best think to do in your case would be to
generate an entry in the ff*.rtp file (* stands for your force field of
choice) and then use pdb2gmx to generate your topolgy. After what you
edit the topology at your needs.
But first you have to look at the ff*.atp file and assign atom types to
your atoms.
Ioannis