[gmx-users] Re: making index file (old topic)

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Tue Jun 15 11:45:49 CEST 2004

Sorry for bringin up an old problem, but there was no answer to the
question below yet, and I just happened to make the same mistake and find
the answer as well.

Selecting group x & group y means that a new group will be made consisting
of the parts that are present in _both_ group x and group y. This will not
combine the two groups! If one justs wants to combine two groups the OR
command has to be used.

What goes wrong here is that you should think about it as a programmer,
not as a human ;)

Tschuess, Pim