[gmx-users] Re: g_anaeig output

akdemir at few.vu.nl akdemir at few.vu.nl
Wed Jun 16 22:09:51 CEST 2004

> Unfortunately it did not help me.
> I have never seen an error like this and have not been able to reproduce it.

Some people that walk around at this lab also have the same problem.
Unfortunately, they also don't know what it is and - more importantly - how to
solve this problem.

> Could you look directly in the output files to see if you really have only
> half of the ouput for vector 1, or if half might be 0 or constant?
I had a look again. It is really there.

> And from which time and atom number on is the output missing?
>
> Berk.

It looks like half of the atoms and half of the simulation time is missing for
the first eigenvector. The other eigenvectors are correct. At least I hope
they are.