[gmx-users] em and pr

Itamar Kass ikass at cc.huji.ac.il
Fri Jun 18 20:24:25 CEST 2004

   As much as I understand it, at the em.mdp write "integrator          =
steep" in order to minimize clashes in the the system.  The variable -DPOSRE
tells the program to use predefined restrains (probably written as
posre_A.itp ...).  You can write restrain file for the peptide molecule if
you wish, or constrain the bond length using 'constraints          =
all-bonds'.

BTW Try to equilibrate the system when the peptides are not restrain, after
all you want them to intereact well with the protein.

  Good Sabbath.