[gmx-users] FFTW libraries

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:35:08 CEST 2004

Hi Seth,

I would suggest rebuilding a gromacs RPM for your system from the RPM
sourcefile. It's really easy:

1. Install the rpm source gromacs-3.2.x-1.src.rpm (or something like
that)
2. Change directory to /usr/src/redhat/SPECS
3. Build the binary packages: rpmbuild -bb gromacs.spec
4. Your custom rpm is now located in /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i686.
5. Install it.

Cheers,

Erik