[gmx-users] residue

Semen Esilevsky yesint4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 13:21:11 CEST 2004

Hi all,
I know that this question was already discussed, but
could you explain the meaning of this message:

Stepsize too small (7.83488e-07 nm)Converged to
machine precision,
but not to the requested precision (200)

It is Ok if I use larger convergence (like 2000) but
it doesn't work with the values smaller then 300.
What is the optimal value of this parameter?
How to overcome this?

Tnahk you in advance.

gmx-users-request at gromacs.org.