[gmx-users] Converting united-atom topology to all-atom

Semen Esilevsky yesint4 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 19:20:28 CEST 2004

Dear all,
I'm working with the lipids in the ffgmx ff, but we
also want to try an all-atom OPLS ff.
The question is is it possible to obtain ready
all-atom topologies for DMPC and DOPC lipids? Probably
somebody knows the download place?
If not, what is the simplest way to convert united
atom topologies into all atom?

Thank you in advance,
Semen