[gmx-users] Fwd: g-rdf segmentation fault Mac OS X

Amil Anderson aanderson at wittenberg.edu
Fri Jun 25 22:08:11 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I get a segmentation fault when I try to run g_rdf on the output of
the water simulation that is part of the GROMACS tutorial.

I've just installed Gromacs 3.2.1 on a Mac G5 running OS X.3
(panther) using the Xcode 1.2 release for libraries, compilers, etc.
I've made it through the gmxdemo and the water demo until I got to
the g_rdf step.  Searching through the website I see that Kay
Gottschalk of the Weizmann Institute reported the same problem but I
don't find a fix reported.

Thanks for any help that you can provide,
Amil

Dr. Amil G. Anderson
Chemistry Department
Wittenberg University