[gmx-users] g_cluster fatal error

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:30:26 CEST 2004

>Found 1 clusters
>
>Writing rms distance/clustering matrix Fatal error: Can not plot more than
>16
>discrete colors
>

>Can someone explain what is going on?

I can try to explain, but I don't think you want to know.
There are multiple problems in the code that can cause this error.
I guess somebody has tuned the code for his own needs
such that it does not work any more for other users.

I have written twice about the same bug, but I guess the person
is on holiday.

For now you can play with the -minstruct option, which to avoid crashes
should be larger than one and large enough so you do not get more
than 16 clusters with minstruct or more structures in it.
Start with 2.

Berk.