[gmx-users] solvation free energy calculations

Raghunadha Reddy Burri burri at heineken.chemie.uni-dortmund.de
Wed May 5 10:44:01 CEST 2004

Yes I also tried and I got same problem,

dgdl.xvg

# This file was created by mdrun
# which is part of G R O M A C S:
# God Rules Over Mankind, Animals, Cosmos and Such
# All this happened at: Tue May  4 10:11:24 2004
#
@    title "dG/d\8l\4"
@    xaxis  label "Time (ps)"
@    yaxis  label "dG/d\8l\4 (kJ mol\S-1\N nm\S-2\N \8l\4\S-1\N)"