[gmx-users] model polymers

Jason DeJoannis jdejoan at emory.edu
Thu May 6 16:12:23 CEST 2004

That is coming from the lincs initialization, where a constraint
neighbor-list is constructed. The B topology is usually not used
unless you are doing a special free energy simulation. The message
means that either both shakeA & shakeB have to be zero, or they both
have to be non-zero. Do you have constraints? You can send me your files,
but I can't promise anything ;)  Note also that "mdrun -debug" will
print more data.

---
Jason de Joannis, Ph.D.
Chemistry Department, Emory University