[gmx-users] More Power4 stuff .. new error code !

Erik Lindahl lindahl at csb.stanford.edu
Fri May 7 17:03:01 CEST 2004

Hi Marc,

This is from the OS. Seems like it's saying that we tried to do
realloc() with a pointer not previously returned from malloc.

Anything is possible, but since we don't see that error anywhere else
(OS X is pretty picky too) It might be optimization-related. Run it in
a debugger and see if you can find where it occurs.

Cheers,

Erik