[gmx-users] g_sgangle not working as expected

Yiannis ioannis.nicolis at free.fr
Thu May 13 20:44:23 CEST 2004

There is a new option since last version. You have to add

-noone

otherwise the default -one is assumed (see last line of g_sgangle -h):

     -[no]one   bool    yes  only one group compute angle between vector
at  time zero and t

To compute plane angles I use your second construction (two groups of
three atoms each in the index file).

Yiannis