[gmx-users] Benchmarks vs memory bandwidth (Mike Sullivan)

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Tue May 18 21:52:30 CEST 2004

Maybe it's a good idea to do the same test with the big dppc system, as it
eats a lot more memory, this might increase the difference between the
different bandwiths.

p.s. apologies to the list for the bad title of my previous post, when
replying on it, please be so kind to change it into something better.

Greetings, Pim

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research