[gmx-users] EM problem for homology model !!

narender nsingh at adrik.bchs.uh.edu
Wed May 19 21:23:43 CEST 2004

Dear Users,
Hi, i am getting problems in doing energy minimizing of my system of 3400
atoms (371 residues). This system is a homology build protein and i want to
do atleast 1000 steps of steepest descent. But its converginh to Fmax after
just 4 steps . I tried changing emtol and emstep but of no use.
Please help !!. Also it would be great if someone could tell me how can i fix
my protein's backbone and minimize only the sidechains.

thank in advance
NSM

 (My EM input file (.mdp is)

;