[gmx-users] Energy minimizations with gmx3.2

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at lac.inpe.br
Fri May 21 16:45:43 CEST 2004

So, would not better use

nstlist             =  5 ;(for G96, instead of 10) ?

Am I right dear Dr. van der Spoel?

BTW, I still cannot understand such change in -DFLEXIBLE, but fine, I
follow this beleiving it's just a sintaxe change.

And I cannot figure out why dt parameter could have any influence in EM.

Sometimes I think I'll never finish my articles if I have to rerun my
all simulations again. :-)

Cheers,
Alan