[gmx-users] Energy minimizations with gmx3.2

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at lac.inpe.br
Sun May 23 02:01:23 CEST 2004

I have done what you said to NMR (PR-HIV PDB 1BVE).  And that was fine
(~70% in region 1).

I can also say that, no matter degree of optimisation, average rama
throughout trajctories (after termalisation etc.) converges to 70%,
being the original PDB a crystal (which usually start from >90%)  or NMR
  (already around 70%).

Nice weekend dear Dr. van der Spoel.

Cheers,
Alan

PS: I'm wondering if you'll see this e-mail during Sunday dawn :-)

--
Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva