[gmx-users] Cluster pb

nicolas Dinter dinter at rc.m-kagaku.co.jp
Tue May 25 06:11:23 CEST 2004

Dr. Dallas Warren,

Yes, I am trying to get the pure liquid benzene. I will try to do longer
simulation and see.
I tryied to run a EM with the 5*5*5 box, and use editconf to reduce the box
size, or in an other try with the density option but clusters remain.
Could you tell me more about this program please, is it  downloadable?
thanks.

Nicolas Dinter