[gmx-users] window version of gromacs 3.2.1

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Fri May 28 11:19:08 CEST 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 08:10 pm, Sunita Patel wrote:
> Dear gmx-users,
>
> I couldn't able to locate window version of gromacs 3.2.1 in the
> gromacs WebFTP site. This site contains only window version of gromacs
> 3.1.2. Where could I find the recent window version of gromacs package?
>

> regards,
> Sunita

Hi Sunita

I suggest you install cygwin http://www.cygwin.com/ . It usually is relative
straightforward. Do not forget to install the gcc compiler, cause its not
installed by default.

Cygwin is a Linux-like environment for Windows, so you will find that most of
the commands are there.
Then, install fftw and gmx321, has you would do in a linux box.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Nuno

Nuno Ricardo Santos Loureiro da Silva Ferreira
Grupo de Química Biológica
Departamento Química
Universidade de Coimbra
Portugal