[gmx-users] Movie from PDB files

Gaurav Porwal gauravp at che.iitb.ac.in
Wed Nov 3 09:19:58 CET 2004

Dear All,

During the course of a Monte Carlo simulation, I've created a large number
of PDB files. Is there a way in which I can view these PDB files like a
movie so that the progress during the simulation can be easily seen.

Thanks.

Regards,
Gaurav

Luck favours those who don't believe in it.
                                                          -- Anonymous

                           Gaurav Porwal
		    Senior Undergraduate Student
		  Department of Chemical Engineering