[gmx-users] gromos analysis

Nuno R. L. Ferreira nunolf at ci.uc.pt
Wed Nov 3 10:38:17 CET 2004

Hi

How did you converted dcd to xtc? Using trio?
Spite I'm not answering your question :( , I once tryed to this convertion
of formats, and I never succeeded.

Best regards,
Nuno

P.S.  You say that some gmx tools went just fine. Did you compared for e.g.
the rmsd obtained by g_rms with the one obtained with the vmd extension rmsd
tool? This is a way in order to say that the convertion went fine.  Do you
have 1000 frames in your dcd? Did you used another clustering method in
g_cluster, other than gromos?