[gmx-users] Re: Self made GDP topology file....deforms during EM ...and the reason

Zhenting Gao zhentg at 163.com
Wed Nov 10 15:34:51 CET 2004

Hi Matt,

     I am happy to know that we get the topology for GDP in similar way. However, I use MMFF94 charge(generated in Sybyl) in my topology file. It is stable during a 20ps run. And I am running a 2ns test now.
     It is nice of you to send me your topology.(zhentg at 163.com)

     I still wonder how GMX developer calcute charges for the entries in the GMX database.

     Also, I am longing for Daan van Aalten to release a new PRODRG service for GMX users.

Yours sincerely,
Zhenting Gao

2004-11-10

Drug Discovery and Design Center,