[gmx-users] Re: Self made GDP topology file....deforms during EM...and the reason

Henrik te Heesen teheesen at bph.rub.de
Fri Nov 12 17:54:46 CET 2004

Hi everybody!

We are also working at a GTP topology file for G96. We have already a fine topology for the CHARMM22
force field.

We used parameters of the CHARMM 22 force field for the triphosphate together with the ATP and the
DGUA parameters of G96 for the guanosin. At the moment we are trying to find out if our GTP is stable.

Can you sent us your GTP parameters, Ruben, to compare our topology with yours.

Cheers,
Yulia and Henrik

--

Dipl.-Phys. Henrik te Heesen