[gmx-users] gmx tools output option

Sidney Elmer sidnasty at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 14 03:42:24 CET 2004

Hi,

I am just wondering if there is any way to specify the output file to be
STDOUT in the gmx tools?  As far as I know, I am always required to give
a filename or the output is directed to the default filename.  In order
to make scripting easier when doing analysis with gmx tools, it would be
nice to be able to redirect the output to STDOUT.  Thanks.

Sid

PS.  Sorry if this should've been sent to a different place but I
couldn't find a requests page on the website, so this is the only other
place I could think of sending this request.  Thank you.