[gmx-users] dynamic do not write file *.edr

Hector Martinez-Seara Monne h.seara at qf.ub.es
Thu Nov 18 14:27:56 CET 2004

My dynamic has everything configure for writing *.edr, Every 2000 steps
as well as *.trr, but for any reason in some part of the dynamics it has
stopped writing, I realize of that when the system crash and for
restarting the dynamics the program pdb tpbconv advise me of that. I've
remade the *tpr from the last frame with some data in the *.edr but know
in the new dynamics it  doesn't write the  data  on *.edr file.

Thank  you in advance Hector.

  Hector Martínez-Seara Monné

           Universidad de Barcelona
               Dept. Química Fisica