[gmx-users] combined ED

Mu Yuguang (Dr) YGMu at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Nov 25 15:40:51 CET 2004

I think it just says that samping of your trajectory is not long enough. Each trajectory just sits in its own local minimum.

Regards
Yuguang

Dr. Yuguang Mu
Division of Computational and Structrual Biology
School of Biological Sciences
Nanyang Technological University
Singapore 637820
Tel: 0065-63162885