[gmx-users] protein in a crystal

Daan van Aalten vdava at davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 11:09:13 CET 2004

Hi Raul

The only right way to do this is to use proper space group symmetry and
not expand to the full unit cell (assuming you are not already in P1 :-)),
so simulate the crystallographic asymmetric unit.
I think Bert de Groot has implemented a subset of space groups in GMX -
perhaps he can give you some hints?

Daan