[gmx-users] errors position restraints in a linux cluster

gerph at correo.unam.mx gerph at correo.unam.mx
Fri Oct 1 00:23:14 CEST 2004

Dear David,
I verified my PBS script, you are right I interchange the extention of my inputs
  by misstake, but with the correct inputs I get the same warnings. I check the
topology and coordinates carefully finding that some Na are sorted in diferent
positions of the sequence in the coordinates,
amino acid
H20 (n+1)
Na
Na
H20
H20
Na
Na
H20
.
.
.
Na
Na
Na

I found an easy way to follow working (not elegant), run all proccess in my
linux workstation before position restrain and then export the files to the
cluster.

I am confused by the errors, could you explain to me.

Thanks,

Gerardo Perez Hernandez