[gmx-users] tpr without top-file

Daan van Aalten vdava at davapc1.bioch.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 14:14:09 CEST 2004

Hi Peter & List

We are currently working on producing all atom topologies with PRODRG,
initially for the gromos96 ff and later for OPLS and others.
This involves some major surgery deep inside the PRODRG brain, but I am
expect we will have some initial supports for these force fields some time
around the end of november.

However - this of course has nothing to do with "two interacting
molecules" - topologies are for molecules only and not whole systems - you
simply need to have a topology for each of your individual molecules and
then build a system topology from that.

Daan