[gmx-users] Re: tpr without top-file

Pim Schravendijk schraven at mpip-mainz.mpg.de
Mon Oct 4 12:08:09 CEST 2004

Try with the

pbc = no

option

That is, if your trajectory is actually run without periodic boundaries,
I guess. But if your run did use periodic boundaries, you must have a box
size as well, and you shouldn't have to use arbitrary box sizes. Is your
other program using other units than gromacs (something else than nm)?

--
Pim Schravendijk - PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research