[gmx-users] discrepancy between trjorder and g_dist ?

Sandeep Somani ssomani at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Fri Oct 8 05:43:51 CEST 2004

> But in your case you have one single atom.
>
> Are you sure that the order of the atoms in the pdb ouput  still
matches your index file?
> trjorder can change the order of the atoms.

am not sure if i understood you. still ..

because i have a single atom in both the groups, there is nothing to
order and the only non-zero b-factor entry in the pdb frames is the one
for atom B. and the order of the atoms in the output pdb frames is
exactly the same as the original gro/pdb file.

-sandeep

---