[gmx-users] g_sas and g_hbond

Marc Vogt mvogt at es.chem.umass.edu
Mon Oct 18 18:13:53 CEST 2004

Got it.  Thanks.  I guess I could parse the trajectory first
into smaller windows in the mean time and then do what you suggest
to obtain the values I'm interested in.

Or maybe I'll pick away at the code and see what I can do.
Seems like if the value is obtainable by the method below
it shouldn't take much coding to get what I want.

thanks again,
Marc