[gmx-users] using position restraints

Ken Rotondi ksr at chemistry.umass.edu
Tue Oct 19 22:19:51 CEST 2004

Hi Oli,

Thanks for the quick response. Not at all trivial to me. My .top file
does indeed have the following lines:

#ifdef POSRES
#include "posre.itp"
#endif

I'm running on a Mac, so I'm not sure if the missing "./" prior to
"posre.itp" is significant.

However, I do not have a line in the gmxdump of my .tpr file of the form

functype[N]=POSRES

Changed the line in my .top file to

#include "./posre.itp"

and re-ran grompp. Still no line of type

functype[N]=POSRES

So I clearly don't have any positional restraints. Any other ideas?

Ken