[gmx-users] Which Gromos96 FF to choose for a protein complex(Mn in active site; GDP, GPX as ligand)

Zhenting Gao zhentg at 163.com
Wed Oct 20 16:08:40 CEST 2004

Dear  gmx-users,

Gromos96 FF have 3 subtype: ff43a1,ff43a2,ff43b1. I will not use ff43b1 because it is for vacuum environment. But how to choose between 43a1 and 43a2?

Furthermore, OPLS is highly recommended by some expert. Maybe I should choose OPLS? Could anyone give me some help on how to make an OPLS topology file.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Zhenting Gao
zhentg at 163.com