[gmx-users] Opteron: compile with 32-bit SSE

Amadeu Sum akwsum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 03:27:22 CEST 2004

Dear Choon-Peng,

Thank you for your comments. I had already done exactly what David and
you suggested, and now I am facing also the same problem as you, that
is, we have a specific interconnect for the Opteron cluster and it has
to be compiled with specific libraries only available in the Opteron.

Anyone else with this dilemma? Or will we have to wait until the
adjusting Erik is doing for the 64-bit version?

                         Amadeu