[gmx-users] Problem in mdrun

Alok alokjain at iitk.ac.in
Sun Sep 12 22:52:52 CEST 2004

Hi
     Thanks for ur precious advise !
but now i am facing problem in mdrun .
upto grompp all thing are going fine but when i start mdrun i am facing some problem ..
 I was trying to genrate .gro (output which only contain coordinates i.e. dppc128out.gro) and .xtc(dppc128.xtc) file but these file
are not genrating . or there is any other way to genrate a file which contain only coordinates not other outputs(like velocity,energy etc..).
can u give me some advise  again .......
my input for mdrun is as follows (dppc128 is my file name)
mdrun -v -s dppc128 -e dppc128 -o dppc128 -c dppc128out -x dppc128 -g
dppc128 >& dppc128.job &

Thanks !

                              Alok Jain