[gmx-users] Problem in mdrun (writing xtc files)

Alok alokjain at iitk.ac.in
Mon Sep 13 11:59:05 CEST 2004

Hi

Thanks for ur reply. now its genrating the .xtc file.
but it is genrating the dppc128out.gro only when my job is complete and
not if i kill my job (by using kill -USR1 or by kill -9 ) in between. so
what is the resone can u tell me???
I also want to know how i can see the structure of my proteins/lipids in
insight b'use insight is not reconize .xtc format, is there  any way to
convert it in .pdb or any other suitable format.
Thanks
                                     Alok