[gmx-users] g_gyrate

Nancy Deng jdeng at adrik.bchs.uh.edu
Fri Apr 1 19:49:11 CEST 2005

Hi David,

thanks for the reply.  the 2ns.trr file is nearly 900Mb. And my simulation
was done at Linux cluster on multiple nodes.

The complain is saying "trn" file. I also try "trjconv" to convert the
".trr" to ".xtc", the program stop at the same place with the same fatal
error "Can not determineprecision of trn file, quit!".

Interesting thing is that another similiar system containing the same
protein but with ligand in its binding cavity stopped at 1290ps with the
same error.

However, if I use "ngmx" to view the trajectory, it looks fine.

Thank you so much for your any suggestions.

nancy