[gmx-users] Satellite meeting on Molecular Modeling

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Mon Apr 4 11:16:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

this year seems to be quite meeting intensive. Here is one more
from which to choose, aimed at simulations.

Cheers,
Marc

===================== FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT =====================
          BIOMOLECULAR SIMULATIONS - Satellite meeting
  to the International Biophysics Congress, Montpellier 2005
            BORDEAUX-FRANCE: 2 & 3 SEPTEMBER 2003
         http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

Dear colleague,

We are organizing a satellite meeting dedicated to Biomolecular
Simulations in Bordeaux on September 2nd and 3rd 2005

The following speakers have already confirmed their participation:

Pascal Auffinger (Strasbourg, France)
Paolo Carloni (Sissa, Italy)
Christophe Chipot (Nancy, France)
Jonathan Essex (Southampton, UK)
Angel Garcia (Los Alamos, USA)
Helmut Grubmueller (Goettingen, Germany)
Siewert-Jan Marrink (Groningen, The Netherlands)

We kindly invite you to log on to our website for further information:

  http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

You can also download a flyer describing this Summer School by
following this link:

  http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/biomolsim.pdf

Yours sincerely,
The organisers

Marc Baaden (IBPC, Paris)
Juan Elezgaray (IECB, Bordeaux)
Michel Laguerre (IECB, Bordeaux)
Mark Sansom (LMB, Oxford)

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr