[gmx-users] g_dipoles, a bug?

xieyh at hkusua.hku.hk xieyh at hkusua.hku.hk
Sat Apr 16 10:29:06 CEST 2005

Dear Dr. David:

I think I have almost understood your meaning about molecule number.
Now can you give me a confirmation, for example, in the last part of
my .top file:
[ molecules ]
protein    1
DNA        1
dummy      1
SOl     1000

Then that means the dummy should be the 3rd molecule in my system. So, if I want
to get the dipole of dummy atoms. I need to define my index.ndx file as:

[ dummy ]
3

Is it correct?

Thanks,