[gmx-users] RE: Converting from AMBER to GROMACS

Jordi Camps jcamps at lsi.upc.edu
Mon Apr 18 18:47:51 CEST 2005

Information update:

	The "Long Bond" warnings exists due to the way I changed some names
in the PDB file. It is not a "pdb2gmx" problem nor a PDB problem. It was my
fault. But the question is there: how can I get a correlation betweeb the
old restart file and the new PDB?

Thank you!

--

Jordi Camps Puchades

Instituto Nacional de Bioinformatica (INB) Nodo Computacional GNHC-2
UPC-CIRI
c/. Jordi Girona 1-3
Modul C6-E201                     Tel. : 934 011 650
E-08034 Barcelona                 Fax  : 934 017 014
Catalunya (Spain)                 e-mail: jcamps at lsi.upc.edu