[gmx-users] Gromacs 3.2.1 Lam 7.1.1 fftw 2.1.5

Avell Diroll avelldiroll at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 26 18:13:48 CEST 2005

There's (at least) 2 ways to achieve that on Rocks 3.3 :

- install gromacs in a NFS shared directory (either your home directory
or one you specify), you can argue that would unnecessarily charge the
network,
 but it is barely noticeable on a gigabit lan.

- build your own rpms from your custom compilation, and then place them
in the installation directory of Rocks (there's also a xml file to
update if I remember well).
An easy way to build  your own rpms is to begin with the .spec files
provided with the gromacs source distribution. (I have made some for our
Rocks 3.3 cluster here,
i can send them if you want ... just have to figure where I did store
them ... )

Hope that helped