[gmx-users] visualization tools for trajectories

Matt Ziegler mziegler at mosis.org
Tue Aug 2 02:06:43 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Does anyone have any suggestions for tools to view trajectories.

I have a few .xtc files that are of 1ns simulations that are about 40Mb.

I have a few .xtc files that are of 5ns simulations that are about 200Mb.

I'm using VMD right now, but unfortunately it won't let me see the back 50%
of my 5ns simulations.  At the stop point a molecule looks to be out of
place and I can't view any further into the trajectory even though I know
more data is there and my simulation log doesn't have any errors.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Matt