[gmx-users] trajectory manipulation on individual groups or cut & paste ?

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Thu Aug 4 13:57:06 CEST 2005

>>> David said:
 >> [..] So could we have applied nojump just to the protein
 >> > (which probably just deserves a quick hack to trjconv using index groups
 >> > as you pointed out) we could have done it with the standard trjconv in
 >> > one go.
 >> how about trjconv -pbc cluster

That didn't do it because the molecule is of an elongated shape and is in fact
too long so that com-based clustering doesn't work for that specific system :(

Marc

--
 BioMolSim meeting 2&3 Sep 2005: http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/satellite2005/

 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr
 FAX: +33 15841 5026  -  Tel: +33 15841 5176  ou  +33 609 843217