[gmx-users] water analysis

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
Thu Aug 11 02:40:30 CEST 2005

g_sdf?

It generates a spatial distribution function.

Don't think it has been uploaded to the contribution section of the
site, but check the emailing list and you should get the email address
of the developer (Christoph Freudenburger).  If that fails, contact me
privately and I can send you the script that I use, which is g_sdf
although with some mirroring due to some errors in the original code.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Lecturer
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9073